[threecol_two]Jax Design & Illustration offer a range of professional design and communications services.
- Illustration – pen and ink, pencil, pastel, watercolour. Add images to your brochures and stationery or commission something new for your wall at work
- Graphic Design – including logos, stationery, brochures, leaflets, design
- Exhibition Panels and Signs – one off boards for your nature reserve or office, or a complete stand
- Photography – professional photography on location or in the studio
- Christmas Cards – either from catalogues which you can choose from, or commission a picture of your favourite scene or office and have them turned into personalised cards
- Personalised wedding stationery – commission an illustration of your venue for the front of your stationery and let Jax Design print all your wedding items
- Calligraphy – good on place names or table plans
- Promotional gifts – such as pens, clothing, rulers, notepads, novelty items etc.
Do you need a Graphic Designer?
Call 01206 822388 or complete this form for more information…
|[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]|
Based near Colchester in Essex, Jacqueline South started Jax Design & Illustration in 1993, providing graphic design and illustration for her clients.
Jacqueline South studied Art and Design in Colchester, Essex, specialising in Graphic Design for her second year, then a further 2 year course in Graphic Design at Somerset College of Art and Technology, Taunton, Somerset. She worked for several years in design agencies before deciding to venture out on her own, enabling her to take on the jobs she enjoys the most.
She has worked for clients from Colchester to Japan and has undertaken anything from designing a logo to producing stationery and exhibition panels, to monthly magazines and newspaper and taking private commissions for paintings. No enquiry is too big or too small.
Good design comes from good communication – call Jacqueline now and see how she will be able to help your company.[/su_tab][/su_tabs] [/threecol_one]